1,050- to 1,400-w0rd pap3r explaining the theory/theories (i.e., Adlerian, person-centered, gestalt, CBT/REBT, reality, narrative, or solution-focused theories) you prefer the most. In your pap3r, be sure to:
Summarize the theory/theories.
Include definitions and examples where appropriate.
Explain your rationale for this choice.
What draws you to this theory? Support your response with details related to human nature, key concepts, and your role in the therapeutic relationship?
What parts of the theory are most appealing to you? Which parts are least appealing? Why?
Compare your chosen theory to another counseling theory you learned in this course.
Describe how this theory is closely related to your chosen theory. How does it differ?
Describe how you would apply your chosen theory to address a mental health issue.
What might be the advantages and limitations of your theory as you apply the theory to the mental health issue you have chosen?
Describe what you have learned from completing this assignment in your conclusion.
Incorporate research from current, scholarly references to support your response.
Note: Use the topics above as headings in your pap3r.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.