Hello I am done with the work. I have done it to my level best. As promised, I have submitted it almost 2hrs before the deadline to give you ample time to go through it. Thanks a lot for choosing me. Please remember to give me more invites and give me a positive rating🙌Running head: COMMUNITY NEWSLETTERCommunity NewsletterStudent’s Name:Institutional Affiliation:1COMMUNITY NEWSLETTER2The humanlife isdivided intovarious stages i.e., childhood, youthfulness, and old age. One sure thing about humankind is thatat some point, we all get old, and we may not be able to take care of ourselves fully. We haveseen cases whereby parents become elderly, and all the responsibilities of taking care of them areshifted to their children: especially the firstborns. This becomes a very hectic moment for thechildren, especially if they are not financially stable or have other personal issues that they haveto attend to. This should act as an eye-opener to us as the community members and start planningon how best to deal with this hard reality of life when old age comes knocking. This brings us tothe need for us establishing some long-term care programs. Some of the long term care programsthat we can establish include:❖ Assisted livingOne of the challenges that come with age is the inability to carry out the day to dayactivities. This especially hard on those who have no children to take care of themselvesCOMMUNITY NEWSLETTER3or those with irresponsible children. We have heard of cases whereby elderly individualsdie of hunger and small illnesses. To avoid the burden of parents becoming burdens totheir own children when they get old, it is, therefore, crucial that we start the AssistedLiving Program. This program comes with a lot of goodies for the parents. Thecommunity can come up with private or semi-private houses whereby the elderlyindividuals can be taken care of by hired personnel. The services to be enjoyed from thisassisted living program includes three meals a day, available transport in case theindividuals feel that they need to take a tour around the area, laundry, seeing to it that theold are comfortable, etc. This program is, therefo…
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.