The goal of the analysis is to reveal the structure and logic of the poem by showing how its parts are connected in a web of relationships. What are those parts? My document, “Some Notes on Poetry” contains a good list: rhyme, meter, diction, imagery, word order, symbolism, tropes, voice and persona. Together, these make up a whole.Remember that the word “analysis” means, essentially, “taking apart.” Look at each part in turn and think about its function within the whole. What does it do? How does the imagery (let’s say) enhance the speaker’s persona? How does the metrical arrangement (let’s say) bring out the main metaphor? (I’ll be modelling close analysis in my lectures: you won’t have to invent the process for yourself.)Remember that the titles of poems, if they are published in a collection, go inside quotation marks.Remember that in-text citations to a poem mention only the line number or numbers that you quote.NO SECONDARY SOURCES NEEDED
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.