What are the General Anxiety Disorder (GAD) scores of people in Singapore who are positive for Covid-19 and who have completed the home recovery program (HRP)?
1. Explain the term ‘hierarchy of evidence’
An article by Evans (2003) stated that it is well known that research design can be unequal due to the risk of error and bias in the result. Canadian Task Force has published a hierarchy of evidence well known in a report on the Periodic Health Examination in late 1979(Burns et al., 2011; Evans, 2003).
The same article also stated that RCT was the highest level of evidence in the hierarchy as it is most effective (Evans, 2003). Different research methods provide different evidence for the answer of specific questions, hence systemic review replace RCT as the highest level of evidence with the increasing of its popularity(Evans, 2003).
Take professional academic assistance & Get 100% Plagiarism free papers
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL - NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.