A 35-year-old woman was admitted to the emergency room after cardiac arrest with pulseless electrical activity. Approximately three weeks before admission, she had fractured her ankle after falling down a flight of stairs. A closed reduction was performed, and a cast was applied. According to her husband, on the evening of admission, the woman stood up from the bed, complained of chest and back pain as well as shortness of breath and nausea. She subsequently fell to the floor and followed with what was described as seizure-like activity with vomiting. Her husband called 911. Upon arrival, the paramedics found the woman on the floor, conscious, complaining of chest pain and nausea. She was oriented to person, place and time, but agitated and somewhat combative. She rapidly became unresponsive, with agonal respirations. The patient was intubated. She subsequently became pulseless. CPR was initiated.
List 3 possible DD’s for this woman and include a detailed rationale for each diagnosis that incorporates the patient’s symptoms and the pathophysiology of the disease. Please also include a reference for your rationale (Textbook with specific page numbers, powerpoints name numbers, or any evidence based articles/sources ).
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.