Your assignment is to modify the menu to suit the nutritional need of the population you selected. 5. For example. If you choose Lane Tech High School Menu, select Case Study # 1. Modify the menu to suit the nutritional need of Mr. JOhnson 65 year old male with history of heart disease, hyperlipidemia, and recent gi surgery.
Menu for patient with kidney disease or polycystic kidney diseaseYou working with at Resurrection Rehab Center. Today one of your patient is Mr. Johnson. Mr. Johnson is a 65 year old male with history of heart disease, hyperlipidemia and recent hi surgery. On assessment you find patient to be
edematous, fatigued and in discomfort. Patient’s diagnosis is Nephrotic Syndrome. You educate the patient on fluid restriction and he verbalizes understanding. During one of your rounds you observe that Mr. Johnson’s spouse has brought lunch for her husband. Lunch includes the following: salad with iceberg lettuce, fried chicken and watermelon.
As Mr. Johnson’s nurse make a menu for this patient.
attached is the menu we need to modify to suit the nutrional need for 65+
Explain why the sample menus are better nutritional options in bullet points nothing long just solid points
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL - NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.