An open discussion, although ungraded, provides you with the opportunity to collaborate with your peers regarding specific topics.
Use this as an opportunity to identify sources to obtain external factor information about your selected organization for the Strategic Management Project.
There is a wealth of information available to organizations to conduct an analysis of their environment. There are both published and unpublished sources. For this course, we will improve our research skills by using published sources of information. These published sources include periodicals, journals, reports, government documents, books, directories, newspapers, and manuals.
What to Post?
Use Table 3-7 (in your textbook) and select three sources. Post information about your three selected sources. Be sure to provide the name of the source, what data this reference provides, and briefly discuss what information you found on the organization that you will be using for your project management case.
By completing this activity, you should be able to gather external information that can be used to construct your strategic management project.
It is recommended for you to complete this Open Discussion early on in the week. This will give everyone a chance to respond throughout the week.
If you are posting your initial response, select the Start a New Thread button.
If you are responding, select the Reply to Thread button for the thread you wish to respond to.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.