In an overall set up can you give some guidance on this. The voice I will do but still need the speaker notes to review prior.
Based on what you have learned so far in this course, create a voice-over PowerPoint presentation with detailed speaker notes that address each of the following points/questions. Be sure to completely answer all the questions for each bullet point. Use clear headings that allow your professor to know which bullet you are addressing on the slides in your presentation. Support your content with at least four (4) sources throughout your presentation. Make sure to reference the citations using the APA writing style for the presentation. Include a slide for your references at the end. Follow best practices for PowerPoint presentations related to text size, color, images, effects, wordiness, and multimedia enhancements. Review the rubric criteria for this assignment.
- Identify 3 different types of simulation that can be used in a teaching/learning environment. Compare and contrast these in terms of advantages and disadvantages of each format. Give at least one example of a teaching scenario for each type of simulation; and Identify which learning domain is used (cognitive, psychomotor, affective)
- Explain the pre-brief and debriefing process in a simulation setting. What are key components of each?
- Examine the effectiveness of interprofessional education in healthcare. How is it used and in what types of situations?
- What are two strategies nurse educators can use to incorporate informatics into the nursing curricula and identify one obstacle to implementation as well as one strategy to overcome that obstacle.
- Title Page (1 slide)
- Objective slide (1 slide)
- Types of simulation (1- 2 slides)
- Comparing and contrasting (3-4 slides)
- Teaching scenario for each type and domain (3-4 slides)
- Pre-brief & Debrief (2-4 slides)
- IPE (2-4 slides)
- Informatics (3-5 slides)
- Reference slide(s)
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL - NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.