Think about any significant purchases you have made that have required compromise on your part—perhaps a car, a house, a set of furniture, a new computer or other electronic device, or even your decision to pursue a college education. When you were considering your purchases, what trade-offs did you think about? In other words, what were the compromises or sacrifices you had to make in order to acquire the thing you wanted to purchase? How did the trade-offs influence your choices?
To prepare for this Discussion:
Choose a recent purchase of yours to consider for your initial response to this Discussion prompt. Try to use an example in which the compromises were either clearly worth it—or clearly not worth it. Consider your reasons for making the purchase and how you weighed the pros and cons of your decision.
Review the Academic Writing Expectations for 1000-Level Courses, provided in this week’s Learning Resources.
By Day 3
Post a 150- to 225-word (2- to 3-paragraph) explanation of what the opportunity costs of your purchase were. In the end, was it worth it? Why or why not? To support your response, be sure to reference at least one properly cited scholarly source.
Read some of your colleagues’ postings.
By Day 5
Respond with at least 75 words (1 paragraph) each to two or more of your colleagues’ postings by comparing or contrasting the consumption decision (i.e., the decision to make the purchase) you and your colleague described. For example, did you and your colleague face similar or different opportunity costs? How did factors such as income, family, and job situations affect opportunity costs and decision making?
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.