In preparation for your research, select an individual currently in a leadership position. The person must be responsible in some capacity for other employees, and the person must be an individual that can be researched.
In your overview of the leader, include:
- The leader’s name and title.
- His or her specific role or position and responsibilities.
- The name, industry, and description of the organization, including the culture of the organization.
- The length of time the leader has been in his or her current position.
- A brief history of the leader’s background and career path to his or her present day leadership position.
Your analysis should:
- Describe, assess, and analyze the person’s leadership style. Be sure to provide specific examples.
- Identify and describe three significant challenges they faced as a leader.
- Identify and describe their greatest achievement, to date, as a leader.
- Apply and correctly cite a minimum of three leadership concepts from the course to this leader’s roles and responsibilities within the organization, their relationships with others, etc.
- Use these concepts to help describe the person’s leadership style and assess what makes it effective or ineffective.
- Reflect on what you learned about leadership from your research.
- Reflect on the implications for your personal leadership style.
Writing the Final Paper:
The Final Paper:
- Must be eight to ten double-spaced pages in length (excluding the title and reference pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Writing Center.
- Must include a title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL - NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.