Below is a clip from the movie Red Rock West. Here is a brief summary copied liberally from wikipedia: Michael (played by Nicholas Cage) is a drifter living out of his car after being discharged from the Marine Corps. After a job on an oilfield falls through due to his unwillingness to conceal a war injury on his job application, he wanders into rural Red Rock, Wyoming looking for other work. A local bar owner named Wayne (J.T. Walsh) mistakes him for a hit man, “Lyle from Dallas,” whom Wayne has hired to kill his wife. Wayne offers him a stack of cash–”half now, half later”– Michael doesn’t correct him and takes the money. Michael then visits Wayne’s wife, Suzanne (Lara Flynn Boyle) and attempts to warn her that her life is in danger—instead of killing her. The scene you see below is the four characters all together – in a group as they all have different goals. Michael wants to get out of town, Wayne wants to be free of prison time, Lyle wants the money, and Suzanne wants … well it’s not clear what she wants.
In our class we learned about coalitions being a good strategy to take in groups. In this group there were a lot of relationships between individuals. But did you see any coalitions in this clip? If so, identify one coalition. In particular, who specifically were in the coalition? And why do you believe they are coalition partners? Please be specific.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.