In this assignment, you will highlight African American literary figures who have influenced
African American life and culture. You will also assess reliable reference sources and foster
critical thinking skills as you review feedback from a previous discussion and prepare a more in-
depth biography of your chosen literary figure.
Subject: Terry Mcmillan – Author of book “Waiting to Exhale”
Utilizing the feedback provided by your peers for your Discussion: Biography of an African
American Literary Figure you will now compose a 450–500-word biography of your chosen
literary figure. You are required to incorporate at least one of the provided additions suggested
by your peers, as well as one new source that you did not include in your discussion post.
Include a list of the reference sources used. Include a full bibliographic entry properly formatted in APA formatting. See the APA Quick Guide listed in
the Course Content Module for citing sources.
Be sure to use clear, concise sentences assembled into coherent, unified paragraphs. Proofread
carefully to prevent grammar, spelling, and/or punctuation errors. Use a professional tone free
from colloquial expressions and idioms.
Note: Your assignment will be checked for originality using the Turnitin plagiarism tool.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.