West London College likik , r suculeis & monageniNit Science!.
To gain a merit grade and a Distinction grade the following criteria as shown below must be met:
MI: Analyse concepts, theories or principles to formulate own response to deal with challenging behaviour in order to secure a favourable outcome. Analyse the othcr professionals wiihin the multidisciplinary team that you would invite to a case conference organised for a patient like Mrs Kamanda.
Task 3.1 with reference to the case study produce an essay: Eqlain the Gp.p_msties and interventions available to support individuals with specific needs such as Mrs Kamanda, who may be suffering from dual diagnoses of being blind and deaf. (A.0 3.1)
3.2 Evaluate the effectiveness of intervention strategies for Mrs Kamanda as a service user with specific need(s) (A.0 3.2) 3.3 There has been emerging developments in the UK in supporting individuals like Mrs Kamanda with specific needs. Discuss how these would potentially impact the care given to people with specific needs? (A.0 3.3)
Task 4 case scenarios
Mr Joseph has been a resident of the Ivy Nursing Home for the past five years and has been diagnosed with mild Dementia. He is loved by everyone who visits the home. He used to be the ‘model patient’ of the home and engaged with every activity He used to be chatty and helped out with domestic chores. Suddenly he started to become aggressive towards staff and other service users. Mr Joseph was also observed by staff to have become very lethargic, excluding himself from every form of activity within the home. Most times he will sneak from his own room into another resident’s room, scolding them to leave his room or he would drag them off his bed or will call the police. He will rigorously question the staff and refuses to comply with any form of treatment Some staff in Ivy Nursing Home started wiling him names and labelling him as being “rude, insolent and a violent man” During a case conference to review his care plan, there was the
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.