Problem Question Public Law. 1. Section 7 of the Public Libraries and Museums Act 2021 (fictitious) provides that ‘it shall be the duty of every library authority to provide a comprehensive and efficient library service for all persons desiring to make use thereof’. Last month, Casterbridge Library Authority reopened its central library after a period of closure owing to the coronavirus pandemic. ‘Everyone who has been vaccinated against SARS-Cov-2 (the coronavirus at the centre of Covid-19) will be welcomed,’ announced Peter Hardy, the Authority’s head of library services. Advise: Dan Morgan, who is a local journalist and regular user of the library. He was recently refused entry to the library, despite being fully vaccinated against the virus. https://ift.tt/3ckO0F1 Morgan wrote to Hardy asking for an explanation, but his request was declined. Morgan suspects that the decision is connected with tweets from his twitter account alleging that Hardy breached lockdown rules. The Casterbridge Butterfly Society, which has learned that Hardy ordered the destruction of the ‘Frederick Sassoon Special Collection on Butterflies of Africa’, on grounds of the author’s associations with the African slave trade. The Society seeks to preserve this irreplaceable record of natural history for the benefit of the public. Emily Wing, who after being approved access to the library, is informed that there is a new membership fee of £1000 a year to borrow books. Dan Morgan, The Casterbridge Butterfly Society, and Emily Wing seek your advice on grounds and remedies available to them under the judicial review process. https://ift.tt/2YXhOo7 OSCOLA REFERENCING STYLE. Can you please reference each point with a case law.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL - NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.