Paper #1 — Single Draft — Classification EssayDue Monday by 11:59pmPoints 15Submitting an external toolAvailable May 10 at 12am – May 17 at 11:59pm 8 daysTopic: For this paper, you will be writing a 2-3 page classification essay. The classification mode of writing requires writers to break down a topic into categories and describe the elements of those categories. If you are unfamiliar with the term ‘classification,’ think in terms of ‘types.’ What are three types of healthcare programs? What are types of businesses a person could run? What are types of computer languages? The list of these types or categories will form the thesis of the essay and each type, category, or item will get described in detail in its own body paragraph. For example, a classification essay could explore the different types of bipolar disorders or different forms of child abuse. You are NOT comparing or contrasting the categories – you are only describing them. The topic must be related either to your current career or the career into which you intend to transition upon graduation.See the videos in the video resource library tab for examples on classification writing and essay writing components.You can also review the student sample essay and a handout on the classification essay in the Week #1 module.Procedure: You will be turning in a 2-3 page single draft during the first week of class. This paper is only a single draft because it is the most simple type of essay and therefore the easiest type of basic essay to write.Your paper must include:– Correct APA format in the provided template in Week #1– An introduction with a hook/attention-grabber– A specific thesis identifying the categories of the paper– Multiple detailed body paragraphs focused on one topic per paragraph– Transitions, topic sentences, and concluding sentences for each body paragraph– A conclusion with a transition, specific summary of body paragraph topics, and a concluding technique– Formal APA grammar and wording— Times New Roman 12pt. font with double-spacingYou must submit your essay as an MS Word attachment (.doc or .docx ONLY) to the blue Submit Assignment tab at the top of the page. The paper is worth 15 points and will be graded on a rubric.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.