Paper requirements: a memoir review, a minimum of 5 peer-reviewed journal articles and a max limit for this paper is 5 pages.
-Introduce the individual and summarize the book: (Hines, K. (2013). Cracked, Not Broken: Surviving and Thriving After a Suicide Attempt. Rowman & Littlefield Pub Incorporated.)
-Describe how this individual experienced the social problem: youth suicide. (I have attached my social problem paper)
-Tell how the person was affected by the problem, including any consequences they experienced as a result of the problem.
-Compare and contrast the individual’s description of the problem and the definition from the literature studied in your Social Problem Statement Paper. Describe the ways their experience was similar and different. Do no refer to your previous paper. You would refer to the research or studies in the following manner:”Studies have identified the risk factos that increase the likelihood for parents to abuse their children. Those risk factors are evident in Katie’s experience. Her mother (whatever example from the book supports the idea that those risk factors were evident)”. -Identify the risk and protective factors present.
-Identify a developmental theory used by social work practitioners using the scholarly literature as a resource.
Write a brief developmental analysis of the individual using that theory. Be sure to include relevant life stage(s).
-Identify one intervention from a peer reviewd article that addresses the social problem-youth suicide. Tell whether the intervention is applicable to this person’s experience of the social problem. Be sure to explain why it is applicable or why it is not applicable.
-Discuss whether the individual’s membership in a marginalized or privileged group affects their experience of the problem.
-Describe any ethical issues that arise with this individual’s experience of this social problem and social service provision (if any) that was received. Be sure to connect these ethical issues to the appropriate NASW values and ethics.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.