– Paper (title page with question and word count; table of contents, commentary with subheadings)
Criterion B: Tools (must reference 2 tools) –
Criterion C: Data from supporting documents –
Criterion E: Does each tool relate back to your question? –
– Works Cited Page (3-5 sources listed in MLA Format)
– 3-5 supporting documents/sources highlighted
– Appendix/ces (tools, graphs, pictures, charts, financial statements, etc.)
*Appendices – list documents in order of how they are referenced to in the commentary/paper
There are also three aspects to an analysis
1.) Connect your analytical method (i.e. SWOT, Ansoff’s Matrix) to your RQ. Make it clear HOW this method is needed if you are to answer your question. Again some types of analysis will be more suitable for your specific RQ. You cannot simply do any old type of analysis. It is important that you do the right type of analysis, the analysis that answers your question.
2.) Perform the analysis correctly (and carefully), showing you know the purpose of it. Only use information that relates to your question.
3.) Finally, after you have completed each method, comment on your findings in a way that relates directly to your answer. Do briefly after each analysis (i.e. after your SWOT and after your Boston Matrix). You don’t need to tell us everything that you’ve just shown us. Just summarize the main findings which relate to your answer. The idea is that, by the time we get to your actual final conclusion, your conclusion is actually obvious to the reader.
This makes for a good report, which would be more useful to your manager because you’ve shown the manager, step-by-step
1) Why this analysis is necessary,
2) What the analysis shows, and
3) How that analysis relates to what the Business should actually do. You have therefore made it easy to understand and more convincing.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.