Part 1, Visual Literacy: (5 Points): Find an image that embodies a specific element of the *Setting* in Franny and Zooey. In coming up with your image, consider both the literal or metaphorical spaces the novel inhabits. In imagining your visual understanding of Setting, think about the linguistic explorations of the specific time period, geography, references to popular culture and/or food, fashion, rooms/spaces–internal and external–where the novel takes place.Specific examples of *Setting* in Franny and Zooey:1955The New Haven (Yale) Train Station PlatformSickler’s Restaurant: dining room, ladies’ bathroom, manager’s officeNYC, Upper East Side Glass apartment (about to be repainted), bathroom, bathtub, toilet, Zooey’s bedroom room, living room, Seymour and Buddy’s childhood bedroom, Bessie and Les Glass’ bedroom)Part 2, Analytical and Textual Engagement: (5 Points): Explain how the specific Setting–embodied in your image for Part 1–contributes to understanding meaning in the novel (Characterization, Conflict, Tone, and/or Metaphor). Find a Quote within the novel that illustrates your visual and written interpretation of the setting as meaning.Part 3, Peer Response (5 Points): Respond to someone else’s post.photo-1579718619873-d82333054124
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.