PART 1A: CYBER ATTACKS: ANALYSIS OF A REAL-WORLD INCIDENT A list of selected real-world cyber security incidents is included below*.
1. Colonial Pipeline, May 2021
? A brief overview of the incident
? An explanation of who was affected by the incident
? The nature and type of cyber attack
? The severity of the cyber attack
? Threat actors and their motivates (if any)
? Any identified Indicators of Compromise (IOCs)
? The elements of security that were compromised (i.e. the C.I.A. Triad)
? The systems, data or users affected
? The vulnerability or vulnerabilities exploited (if known)
? Actions taken to control and prevent further damage ? Lessons learned
Your report should follow the structure below:
? Title/Section page
? Incident overview
? Incident analysis
? Lessons learned ? Conclusion
? References You should aim for around 2000-2500 words for Part 1A
PART 1B: CYBER KILL CHAIN
Based on all the available information from the incident in Part 1A, describe or outline a possible Cyber Kill Chain.
You may wish to include any diagrams or illustrations to support your answer. This should be a maximum of 350 words
PART 2: BUSINESS CONTINUITY AND DISASTER RECOVERY
Carrying out your own research on the Fastly Content Delivery Network (CDN) internet outage in June 2021.
a. Briefly explain the incident (maximum 100 words)
b. Discuss the incident response and disaster strategies that companies affected by this event should implement. (maximum 200 words)
c. Create a 'Business Continuity' Information Security policy document for the event (maximum 2 pages
All references must be in the appropriate Harvard referencing style
b. You must use a sufficient number of suitable scholarly references
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL - NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.