OVERVIEWThe purpose of this assignment is to experience the complexities of the career counseling andplanning process and to complete an individual career counseling and planning cycle. Thisassignment provides an opportunity to administer, score, and interpret career assessment results.This assignment will also provide students with an opportunity to engage in an occupationalexploration process using career technology information and resources. This process willintroduce students to a process that can assist future clients with their career exploration.INSTRUCTIONSDivide your paper using the headings located in the Benchmark: Career Self-Assessment andExploration Template (without Roman numerals) and follow these guidelines: Write a 10-12 page paper (not including title page, abstract, or references) Include a title page, abstract, and a minimum of 3 sources including the O*Net Please follow current APA formatting Your paper may be written in first person. Save your paper in Microsoft Word format as: Last name_First initial_Career_Self-assessment_ Paper (e.g., Doe_J_ Career_Self-Assessment_ Paper).Part I: Career Self-AssessmentFor this part of your paper, you will use the results obtained from Steps I-III of the CareerInventory Activity. The Career Inventory Activity Instructions can be found in Module 2 inCanvas. You will use the results of the Decision-Making Factors Survey (Horton, 2009), O*NetInterest Profiler and the Value Sort from The Career Inventory Activity to conceptualize yourown career development. Part I will be 4-6 pages. Please cite your sources.Part II: Occupational ExplorationAfter reviewing the results of the Decision-Making Factors Survey, O*NET Interest Profiler andValue Sort, select one potential career that you want to further explore based on your topHolland scores and/or identified values. Please gather information about the career and reportthat information in this paper. Part II will be approximately 3 pages. Please cite your sources.Part III: Practical ApplicationFor this part of your paper, you will respond to a career counseling scenario. Use relevant ethicalcodes and ethical decision-making models to demonstrate how you will navigate a client who hasdiffering values from your own. Part III will be approximately 3 pages. Please cite your sources
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.