SUBJECTIVE DATA: what the patient says, how the patient tells you they’re feeling, if there is pain, what the patient tell you the duration of the pain is, when it started, what makes it better, what makes it worse. Medication history of the patient, look at the patient social economical background. Identify if patient have allergies. Level of the physical activity, if the patient is able to do their ADLs on their own or require assistance. Explore Family history, surgical history and if they have any history of smoking or drinking.
OBJECTIVE DATA: comes from your vital signs, what you see, what you hear, what you smell, what you observed. Ex: the patient facial expression, body language, how they present from head to toe, any laboratory test, any diagnostic test (definitive data that is measurable).
ASSESSMENT AND ANALYSIS: look at the subjective data and objective data and cluster them in their individual original categories but rely more so on the objective data along with what you determine is necessary from the subjective data to formulate your nursing diagnosis. After you formulate your nursing diagnosis, you are going to identify the problem mainly from the objective data and what you deem important from the subjective data ( that’s the information you collected from the patient and the health assessment).
PLANNING OF CARE: what interventions are you going to employ to treat this patient. Interventions must be a complete with goals ( not just, they are gonna improve breathing) Ex: when are they gonna improve breathing, 2hrs from now, 2wks from now, 2yrs from now….if breathing is the problem. Interventions must be a complete realistic goals and goals must be measurable and must be able to evaluate the goals (Ex: if the patient couldn’t walk 2 days ago and you expect this on the diagnosis that the patient supposed to be able to walk, and should say that, within 2 days the patient will walk and should be able to go back and evaluate if the intervention such as passive active range of motion, PT involvement, able to see if that was the cause that impacted the change in the patient status). Medication used for treatment, any special therapy that’s involve, patient education and community referral source or referral that can help to maintain this patient in optimal health.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL - NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.