peer review of the student discussion below:Dear fellow students,For this week’s discussion, I have written a business style letter of an apology for you to read. The topic I chose is regarding bonus pay and how management should address the issue in a letter. As an employee of a business that did not pay their staff accordingly, the company ended up with a lawsuit. As employees, we were upset and never received an apology from management. Have you ever been in a situation where you were not paid properly? Using the three-step writing process, I first organized the information, then composed my message that is relevant, and finally completed it with proofreading and revision (Thill & Bovee, 2019). The following is an example of a letter that would be appropriate in a situation where employees did not receive their bonus payment (Fica, 2019).June 20, 2022All staffPensacola Staffing Agency123 Anywhere Rd.Navarre FL, 32566Dear Employees,This letter is being written in reference to the last payment made by our company. It was recently brought to my attention that the bonus in the amount of $1,000.00, was not included on your recent paycheck, for the pay period ending on June 15, 2022. On behalf of the company, I apologize for the mistake due to an error when payroll was processed.Please accept this formal letter of apology for the inconvenience this may have caused you. The bonus payment for the amount of $1,000.00 is scheduled to be issued, on June 30, 2022. I assure you that future measures will be in place to ensure that this will not happen again.Sincerely,Concepcion Selina BurbickCFOReferences:Common Payroll Mistakes and How to Avoid Them. Fica. T. (2019). Bamboohr.com.Retreived from https://ift.tt/reRQEUn (Links to an external site.)Thill, J. V. Bovee, CL. (2019). Excellence in Business Communication. Boston, MA: Pearson.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.