Research and identify three teaching strategies that are related to PBL and encourage students to think critically.
- One strategy must be for the individual student, one strategy must be for small grouping, and one strategy must focus on the entire class.
- Briefly describe one specific lesson (include general demographics and grade level) and how you would utilize each strategy within that one lesson.
- Be sure to explain how each chosen strategy will elicit higher order thinking in your students.
* Rubric for the Performance Based Instruction Assessment
- Appropriate strategy identified and explained for individual students and highlights specific higher order thinking skills. (6 Points)
- Appropriate strategy identified and explained for small groups and highlights specific higher order thinking skills. (6 Points)
- Appropriate strategy identified and explained for the entire class and highlights specific higher order thinking skills. (6 Points)
- Description of lesson, including demographics and grade level. (2 Points)
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL - NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.