Performance Communication Plan
Creating a successful performance management communication plan is vital. There are six basic components associated with a performance management communication plan, which can be reviewed in Figure 7-1, page 199 in your textbook.
For this assignment, create a PowerPoint presentation for an organization of your choice, which is located in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. In this communication plan, which will be presented to new organizational employees (during orientation), address the following:
- Provide information about your organization (specifically detailing its mission, vision, and values).
- Explain the importance of performance management and why your organization values performance management.
- Explain how the performance management system utilized is aligned with your organization’s strategy. Note: You can suggest a performance management system or use the one that the company currently has.
- Explain what type of performance management system you believe is best for the organization and justify why.
- Explain the benefits of the performance management system to newly hired employees. Specifically, address the question, “What’s in it for me?”
- Explain how the performance management system, for your selected organization, works.
- Critique the organization’s performance management system (which is currently used by the company or the system that you selected). Note the benefits and drawbacks of this system and offer recommendations for improvements.
Your presentation should meet the following structural requirements:
- Be 11 slides in length, with a minimum of eight content slides in addition to one title slide, an agenda slide, and at least one reference slide.
- Provide support for your statements with in-text citations from a minimum of four scholarly articles in the speaker’s notes as well as the reference slide. Two of these sources may be from the class readings, textbook, or lectures, but two must be external.
- Presentation notes are required for each slide and should be put in the speaker’s notes section to support the slide content. These can be part of the presentation or delivered as a separate document. If you opt for the former, be aware that the presentation cannot be submitted in PDF format, which does not make notes visible to the instructor.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL - NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.