PLEASE Order Full INSTRUCTIONS. NO PLAGIARISM! NO QUOTES, MUST PARAPHRASE. I WILL CHECK FOR RECYCLED WORK AND PLAGIARISM, SO WILL THE TEACHERS. THIS ASSIGNMENT IS DUE 07/11/21 AT 9PM PST. IF YOU CANT MEET THIS DEADLINE, DONT AGREE TO DO MY ASSIGNMENT. PRICE ISNT NEGOTIABLE. PLEASE READ GRADING RUBRIC. TEACHERS USE THE GRADING RUBRIC TO DETERMINE GRADE. IF DIRECTIONS ARENT BEING FOLLOWED, I WILL DISPUTE RIGHT AWAY. LETS AVOID THAT.
Prior to beginning work on this assignment, please read the Biological Basis of Determinants of Health (Links to an external site.) article. In this assignment, you will be creating a video presentation responding to the scenario described below regarding genetic technology.
In the very near future, it may be possible to use something like a smartphone that contains information on your genetics so you can be updated on a regular basis about the potential risk you have for developing certain diseases. (e.g., “The forecast for today is light rain and your risk for heart disease is at 50% by age 42”). Additionally, while current genetic technology allows us to see the sex a person is born with, it may soon be possible, given the developments that are occurring in genetic research, to also identify gender identity and even sexual partner preference on a spectrum.
Imagine that you have been asked to address this possibility at a conference by addressing the following questions from a public health perspective:
- What do you personally think about genetic information being tracked and shared?
- What do you think about this information from a professional standpoint?
- What are some potential benefits to such a possibility?
- What are some potential drawbacks to such a possibility?
- What are other potential public health applications for such a possibility?
- Given that epigenetics acknowledges that not all genes would be expressed even if present, would this type of technology still carry value?
In your Personal Perspective assignment,
Carefully review the Grading Rubric (Links to an external site.) for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL - NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.