View attached explanation and answer. Let me know if you have any questions.College of Health SciencesDepartment of Public HealthASSIGNMENT COVER SHEETCourse name:Introduction to DiseaseCourse number:PHC271CRN10022Choose any life style induced disease and explain it onfollowing points.Assignment title or task:1) Risk/causal factors [2 Mark]2) Pathophysiology [2 Marks]3) Sign and symptoms [2 Marks]4) Management and prevention [2 Marks]Student Name:Students ID:Submission date:Instructor name:Grade:Dr. Mohammad JamalKhan…..out of 10College of Health SciencesDepartment of Public HealthDiabetes.Risk/causal factors.Diabetes is a metabolic disorder that impairs the body’s capacity to metabolize glucose. Itis becoming more widespread and is on the increase worldwide (Watt, M. J et al., 2019). Thereare two forms of hypoglycemia: type 1 and type 2. Diabetes type 1 is caused by an inflammatorydisease to the body’s own hormone, which causes the endocrine to cease producing it.Type 2 diabetes occurs when your body fails to produce enough medication or fails toutilize ict properly, which can be caused by obesity or poor eating habits. Obesity is the first riskfactor. The more fats you have on your body, the more likely it is that you may acquire diabetes.You should consume a nutritious diet rich in fruits and vegetables.Pathophysiology.Diabetes is a major health issue affecting millions of people in the United States. Tocomprehend the disease and its treatment, we must first comprehend its genesis. Diabetes iscaused by a persistent imbalance in insulin production and consumption, which is required forglucose (sugar) metabolism. Whenever the organism’s cells develop insulin resistance, either bygenerating too much or too little hormone, they may not respond adequately to sucrose.This raises hyperglycemia, which can affect nerves, capillaries, the eyes, the renal, andother systems. There are two forms of diabetes: type 1 and condition 2. Diabetes type 1 isdiagnosed when beta cells cease generating insulin or cannot make enough (Ikegami, H.,Babaya, N., & Noso, S. (2021).Sign and symptoms.Diabetes is characterized by increased urine (polyuria), excessive thirst (polydipsia), andincreased hunger (polyphagia) (Mukhtar, Y et al., 2020). Other symptoms of diabetes includeblurred vision, weariness, sluggish wound healing, frequent infections, and numbness or tinglingin the hands and feet.College of Health SciencesDepartment of Public HealthManagement and prevention.Common diabetes management and prevention suggestions include eating a good diet,maintaining a healthy weight, obtaining regular exercise, and not smoking (Balwan, W. K., &Kour, S. (2021).College of Health SciencesDepartment of Public HealthReferences.Balwan, W. K., & Kour, S. (2021). Lifestyle Diseases: The Link between Modern Lifestyle andthreat to public health. Saudi J Med Pharm Sci, 7(4), 179-84.Mukhtar, Y., Galalain, A., & Yunusa, U. (2020). A modern overview on diabetes mellitus: achronic endocrine disorder. European Journal of Biology, 5(2), 1-14.Ikegami, H., B…
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.