1. Describe how the objects and events in the video are interconnected. How would Paley and other fans of the teleological argument explain all of this? What would they say must have created all of these creatures and caused them to behave this way? Be sure to explain the main parts of the teleological argument. Then, give another example of something in nature that appears to operate according to a design. How does it appear to function according to a plan? Write 2-3 paragraphs. Begin typing your answer below.
2. Watch the following video:
Describe how Komodo dragons hunt. What would fans of the problem of evil say about this kind of thing happening in nature? Do they think a perfect God would create a world with this sort of event? Be sure to address the main parts of the problem of evil, including its conclusion. Then, share your own example of natural evil. Explain how this part of nature is painful for creatures experiencing it. Then, present an objection to the problem of evil from this course and discuss how this might explain why a perfect God would design a world this way. Do you think this explanation is successful? (Note: You don’t have to agree with the objection or the explanation. This assignment involves thinking about events from the perspective of people who accept or reject the problem of evil.)
Write 2 paragraphs
3. Jose works as a mechanic at a Honda dealership. His garage is closed on Sundays and at the end of his shift on Saturday he “borrows” a Honda scanner that checks service codes. On Sunday, he uses the scanner while performing a job for a friend of a friend. He gets to work early on Monday and returns the scanner before anyone else arrives. The scanner isn’t damaged at all. Fully explain and apply Kantianism to this particular situation. Was it OK for Jose to steal and return the scanner? Describe how Kantian ethics works in general and address factors that would be important according to this view. Do you think Jose behaved morally? Justify your own view. Write 2-3 paragraphs. Begin typing your answer below.
4. A dentist has asked his assistant to perform a cleaning on a patient. The assistant has observed many cleanings and she’s confident she can do a good job. But the assistant is not licensed to carry out a cleaning and she points this out to her boss. The dentist offers her $30 cash on the side and the assistant accepts the arrangement. The assistant performs the cleaning and the procedure goes smoothly. The patient has no idea what’s happened and is satisfied with the office visit. Fully explain and apply utilitarianism to this particular situation. Was it OK for the dentist and assistant to treat the patient this way? Describe how utilitarianism works in general and address factors that would be important according to this view. Do you think the dentist and assistant behaved morally? Justify your own view. Write 2-3 paragraphs. Begin typing your answer below.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.