PICK ONE you can pick which question you can do best I WILL SEND YOU ALL PPTSQuestion 1 (Worth up to 10 points)ALL answers for this question must be based on the information from the textbook, the slides, and class notes, ONLY. You must answer each question using your own words.Describe, using your own words, what Strategic Tourism Planning means.List, AND Then Describe fully any two (2) benefits of Strategic Tourism Planning.List, AND Then Describe fully any two (2) steps of Strategic Tourism Planning.Question 2 (Worth up to 10 points)ALL answers for this question must be based on the information from the textbook, and lecture slides notes, ONLY. You must answer each question using your own words.Fully define Cost-Benefit Analysis.List, and then Describe fully, any two (2) reasons based on the textbook, and lecture slides notes, ONLY , why Cost-Benefit Analysis is important.The town of Mayopia is considering a proposal to build a tourism resort. As is to be expected there are advocates for or against the project. The local law/policy-makers have been deliberating on the issue and have asked for information to help them in their decision-making.Argue to make the case for whether or not the project should be approved based on the results from the Net Present Value Technique, when the Total Discounted Benefit estimate for the project is $1 million, and the Total Discounted Cost estimate is $2 million (you must include the calculations).Describe one reason why the project could still be rejected, even if it was found to be efficient based on the Cost-Benefit Ratio result.Question 3 (Worth up to 10 points)ALL answers for this question must be based on the information from the textbook, the slides, and class notes, ONLY. You must answer each question using your own words.The destination of The Maldives is working on formulating a tourism policy. As the Maldives Department of Tourism Development seeks to bring together stakeholders to participate in the process, they recognize the importance of making the local residents aware of the intended tourism development, and to include them (or their representatives) in the process. Including the characters in this scenario in your answers, please answer the following questions:Why is it important for the local resident community in The Maldives to be made aware of, and to participate in tourism development in that destination?List, AND THEN describe fully one (1) type of Community Participation by the residents of The Maldives that would be considered not active and powerful, AND one (1) type of Community Participation by the residents of The Maldives that would be considered active and powerful – remember to include your reason for why they are classified in this manner.List, AND THEN describe fully any one (1) obstacle to The Maldives community’s participation in the tourism policy formulation process
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.