The summary must indicate the type of information that will be addressed in the project. It should include your thesis statement/question (what exactly are you addressing – what is the question you are trying to answer), the purpose (why are you doing this project, why is it important), methods (how are you going to accomplish this project, literature search, interviews, survey, reviewing plans from cities of similar size), and scope of the project (documenting your project’s limitations, what are the deliverables, who are you interviewing or surveying – doctors from these 3 hospitals or law enforcement officers in X city). If there’s anything else that might impact those things (limitations due to COVID, etc.). It should make no qualitative judgements about the work, nor should it indicate any results or conclusions about the work addressed in the project.
It will help both you and the faculty advisor if you identify each of those 4 elements (bold or separate them and indicate them with a heading).
Thesis statement/question: xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Length is 2-4 paragraphs (1/2 page to 1 page)
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.