Please follow the uploaded file’s instructions (RLG- Assignment 1 – Module 1 ). A part of the instructions is below as a preview.Task:Complete your Blog Post, write 1.5–2 pages on thefollowing:Create a first-personpersuasive summary in which you present your conclusions about usingcognitive and noncognitive assessments to inform the literacy instructionfor the type of literacy learner in grades 4–6 classrooms that you havechosen: Intermediate, Advanced, or Transitional. Describe the kinds ofassessments you recommend for this type of learner and your reasoning,citing Learning Resources to support your thinking.Share insights that guideyour thinking, as well as anecdotes and examples from your own teachingexperience to support your viewpoint.Give your Blog a title thatwould interest others in reading it.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.