Reflective Log- will facilitate professional developement. scholary literature demonstartes that refelection in clinical logs assists nurse pracitioner residents to become more active learners, to manage their own thinking, and to improve their metacognitionPlease make 3 seperate journals one for week 5, one for week 6 and one for week 7.you will read the uploaded enteries and based on the weeks stuff write a journal entry for eachuse the directions above and incoporate that with this as well how clinicals that week are how you feel how you learned encounters with patients etc.for week 7 you can talk about a patient who wanted to started methadone but not using substances for 7 months it was hard to decide how to and why to start him and tried to convince him to start Suboxone versues methadone but refused and it took a lot ofcollorbations with collgues to come wiht a starting dose and the patient became agaitated n inpatient even as i was doing the physcial exam etc.each journal entry 2 sources each.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.