Please make sure to answer every question below in a professional way that will impress the reader, and also for each question i put an answer after it between 2 brackets so please make sure to add to these answers.
Please describe how COVID-19 has impacted your pathway to becoming a Physician Assistant. The questions below will help you get started, but do not limit your responses to only these considerations.
- Academic: Did your school move to an online-only curriculum?( yes) Were you able to interact with your professors?( yes) Did you have to leave an academic program stateside or abroad?(No) Did your school require you to move to the Pass/Fail grading system?( yes my school moved to pass/fail option but it was optional ) Did your original GRE exam get canceled or delayed?(No) Were there Other academic barriers?
- Professional: Did you hold a job? Did you have to go out and seek new job opportunities?( yes) Did you lose a job? ( yes i had to be working part time or on call due to COVID-19) Were there other financial or professional barriers that you faced? yes it was hard because there was not enough money to support myself, my family, and my education.)
- Personal: Did you have to move out of a house or dorm? (No) Did you have to cancel travel plans?yes I was planing on going to vacation in spring break but because of the pandemic I had to stay home and quarantine myself) Did you modify your planned experiences related to healthcare or volunteer opportunities?yes I did modify my plans but in a way that will help me understand this virus more and have more knowledge about the healthcare system and how do they respond. I completed a course about COVID-19 that was offered by Johns Hopkins University to help my be in a better position to face this pandemic) Did you seek out volunteer opportunities that arose from the crisis? Yes i did but it was almost close to impossible because almost everybody didn’t want to take the risk of having any volunteers because of the COVID-19 Pandemic.
please make sure to follow instructions carefully. Also, each question has an answer after it so please use this as a guide to write a perfect paper.
COVID-19 affected many people in some way and for me it affected my social relations with my friends and professors because my university moved to offer only online classes. In general the virus did not affect my learning and grades because I attended all my Zoom meetings and my professors explained everything for us as it was in class. Also, my lab sections where video recorded and explained in Zoom meetings for further understanding. I was Lab Technician when coronavirus hit the world; switching to online classes helped me to cope with my work because our clinic was open to emergency patients and COVID-19 testing facility. During my work in some days, I had to take couple hours off to attend my Zoom meetings. However, I was not able to know my professors very well and as a result, they could not write me a Letter of Recommendations because lack of communication. Additionally, I was not able to reach out to my other two science professors that I know them well because of the pandemic. Moreover, the pandemic affected my volunteering opportunities. In February 2020, I was trying to volunteer in hospitals in San Diego, but because of COVID-19 they canceled many available opportunities.
USE the above writing and the information to help you write the paper good
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL - NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.