ANAT 260 Signature Assignment Instructions: Address each question below as it relates to the case study given. A patient was brought to the Emergency Department by ambulance with two arrow wounds. One arrow is still in the patient on the left side; entering anteriorly between the 7th and 8th ribs in a 15 degree angle, the arrow head protruding posteriorly. The second wound is located in erior cervical triangle. Answer the following questions using a minimum of five (5) academic references (you many not use Wikipedia, blogs, or other informal sources.) Use APA format in-text citations in your answers and include a reference page. Question 1 What serosal cavities have been penetrated by the first arrow? Explain the location, the microscopic cellular components of the serous membrane, and the purpose of the serous membrane. Describe the Autonomic Nervous System and explain how the patient’s ANS reacts to the arrow attack and how it will affect the patient’s vital signs (P, BP, R, T). Describe the trajectory of the first arrow using directional terms and anatomical planes. Identify and describe the organs and any other membranes that may have been affected by the first arrow. Describe the cardiovascular system and explain how both the pulmonary and systemic circuits will be affected by both arrows. Include the effect on the Hematocrit and Hemoglobin values. Question 2 Question 3 Question 4 Question 5 Identify the possible neuromuscular effects of the second arrow and explain your reasoning. Describe the components of a neuromuscular junction including key organelles. Identify and describe the three labeled tissue types found in the tracheal slide (Slide 2) below. Include the subcategories and cellular components for each tissue type. How will the injuries affect this area? Question 6 Types of Tissue 1. 2. 3. Specify the subcategories of these tissues
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.