Polynomial ProjectThis project counts as 2 TEST GRADES.You will find the dimensions (LENGTH AND WIDTH) of each room BY FACTORING THE GIVEN POLYNOMIALS.CHECK YOUR ANSWER BY EITHER DISTRIBUTIVE PROPERTY of BOX/FOIL.You will then find the PERIMETER of that room and record your answer.Plug x = 10 into your answers to find the size of each room in FEET.Find the COMBINED AREAS OF THE GIVEN ROOMS.Staple your individual work on the back of the chart paper.Your job GIVEN THE AREA find the dimensions and perimeters as polynomial expressionsOn a separate sheet of paper work each of the questions below.Your work must be clearly numbered, labeled and neat. Answers must be in simplified.All answers are polynomial expressions.Part 1GIVEN THE AREA, find the dimensions of each room. Record your answers on the answer sheet.Find the perimeter of each room. Record your answers on the answer sheet.Find the ACTUAL size of the room by plugging x= 10 into your answers. Label your answer in feet.Part 2Find the total area of the Kitchen, Dining Room and Great Room.Find the total area of All 3 Bedrooms.Find the total area of the Whole House.Grading Rubric:Each LENGTH and WIDTH (2 points each).Each PERIMETER(2 points each).Scratch Work is LABELED, ATTACHED and STAPLED.(40 POINTS)AREA and PERIMETER whenx = 10 (2 points each).COMBINED AREAS(2 points each).Name:__________________________ Date_______________Period:_____________Polynomial Project Answer SheetAll answers must be recorded in the spaces provided, including the units. All work must be attached and numbered/labeled appropriately.Step 1: Expressing dimensions and perimeters as polynomial expressionsRoomLENGTH AND WIDTHPERIMETERAREA and PERIMETER whenx = 10. (Plug x into your answers)UTILITIES1a)2a)KITCHEN1b)2b)GREAT ROOM1c)2c)DINING ROOM1d)2d)FOYER1e)2e)BEDROOM 11f)2f)BEDROOM 21g)2g)BEDROOM 31h)2h)BATHROOM1i)2i)For this section, find the COMBINED AREAS of the following rooms (ADD the areas)3) Kitchen, Dining Room and Great Room4) All 3 Bedrooms5) The Whole HouseACTIVATORPart 1What does it mean to find the perimeter of a figure?What does it mean to find the area of a figure?Find the perimeter and area of eachPart 2Examples of how to complete your project.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.