Read the Patient Safety and Quality Improvement Act of 2005 (Links), and review the information on the Measures (Links to an external site.) web page of The Joint Commission website. Pick one of the core measures from the list on the right-hand side of this web page.For this assignment, create a PowerPoint presentation in which you explain how a hospital would typically put policies and procedures into place to ensure that it is following your selected core measure.
In your presentation,
· Describe the core measure you chose.
· Analyze how your hospital will follow the requirements in the chosen core measure.
· Examine the penalties that will occur if this policy/procedure is not followed.
You are basically creating the policy/procedure and presenting it on the PowerPoint as if you were presenting to an audience.
The Core Measures PowerPoint presentation GUIDELINES
· Must be five to seven slides (excluding the title slide and reference slides) and be formatted APA style
· Must use speakers notes as follows:
à Speaker notes are the typed notes that appear below the slide that complement the presentation slides. Whereas the slides will have short bulleted items, the speaker notes will be more detailed. They are essentially what the presenter would say during the presentation to explain each of the bulleted points on the slide. Therefore, it is important that the speaker notes are concise and detailed when explaining the bullet points.
· It is recommended that PowerPoint Slides contain no more than five bullet points and should not contain more than seven to 10 words each. Do not type paragraphs or long sentences on the slide. The information that explains each bullet point is conveyed via speaker notes
· Your presentation must utilize at least two scholarly sources from the last five to seven years, in addition to Bustillos, D., & Vellek, S. (2019). Health care ethics and medical law. Retrieved from https://ift.tt/zwFt6hg, that contain research regarding how your policy and/or procedure would be put into place in a hospital setting. “find two more sources not including the one I just gave you”
Due 7/18/19 @9am Eastern w/ Turnitin Report Due
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.