The Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, Fifth Edition (DSM-5 TR) is the standard classification of mental disorders used by mental health professionals in the United States. It is intended to be used by clinicians of different theoretical orientations in all clinical settings.
DSM-5 consists of three major components:
Diagnostic Criteria Sets
Descriptive Text Diagnostic Classification
The diagnostic classification is the official list of mental disorders recognized in the DSM. Each diagnosis includes a diagnostic code typically used by individual providers, institutions, and agencies for data collection and billing purposes.
These diagnostic codes are derived from the coding system used by all U.S. healthcare professionals, known as the International Classification of Diseases, Tenth Edition, Clinical Modification (ICD-10).
Diagnostic Criteria Sets For each disorder included in DSM-5 TR
a set of diagnostic criteria indicates symptoms that must be present (and for how long) and a list of other symptoms, disorders, and conditions that must first be ruled out to qualify for a particular diagnosis. While these criteria help increase diagnostic reliability (i.e., the likelihood that two doctors would come up with the same diagnosis when using the DSM-5 to assess a patient), it is important to remember that these criteria are meant to be used by trained professionals using clinical judgment; they are not meant to be used by the general public in a cookbook fashion.
The third area of DSM-5 is the descriptive text that accompanies each disorder. The text of DSM-5 provides information about each disorder under the following headings:
Associated Features Supporting Diagnosis
Subtypes and/or Specifiers
Development and Course
Risk and Prognostic Factors
Culture-Related Diagnostic Issues
Gender-Related Diagnostic Issues
DSM-5 TR Assignment:
In order to complete the DSM-5 Assignment, the student is to conduct a clinical assessment of a client utilizing the criteria of the DSM-5.
3 SCHOLARLY RESOURCES NO OLDER THAN 5 YEARS
EXAMPLE UPLOADED FOR GUIDE, NEED USE REQUIREMENTS ABOVE AND GUIDE FOR THE FORMAT, USE AS WELL THE DSM-5 TR FORMAT FOR THS ASSIGNMENT, IT IS VERY IMPORTANT
NEED PROPER INFORMATION IN THE SLIDES AS THE EXAMPLE PROVIDED
DUE DATE FEBRUARY 11, 2023
NO MORE THAN 10 % PLAGIARISM
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.