Title: Preliminary Investigation and System Requirements (total of 4-8 pages)
A Preliminary Investigation and System Requirements for your proposal will be due at the end of Week 4. This is normally two different documents but due to the length of the course we will combine them.
Please use the template below as it lists the parts that are graded.
- General Information 50
- Company profile
- Business situation
- Problem or Opportunity
- Project Scope and Constraints
- Perform Fact-Finding
- Copy of a survey or interview questions.
- Diagram current processes. –
- Requirements 40
- General Format and Grammar 10
For this requirement you needed to show
1) Current Processes
These are two different things. Note that in the PIR, both of these combined are worth more than 50% of the grade. So, it’s important that you get this down.
For the Current Processes, you needed to show the following details for each process:
a) Process name
See below for an example.
For Requirements, you needed to show a bulleted list of what you want the system to have in the form of “The system mush have…”, or “The system shall have…”.
Example: You need to make sure each section has appropriate information.
+ It’s important to properly name a process. Use the Verb_Noun format where the Verb shows what happens to the Noun e.g. Print_PayrollChecks.
+ In the “Input” section you need to show what goes into the “Process” section. You don’t include any logic in here. Just show what goes in. Avoiding using “verbs” since these show “action” i.e. “process”.
+ The “Process” section shows what happens to the input sent through the “Input” section. Think of this section as the place where things happen. You need to show the steps that get carried out to show the process. If you think of a meat grinder as the process, the input=”meat”, the process=”employee place meat in a grinder. The grinder is a machine that has a cylinder which rotates in metal chamber and grinds product sent through. employee rotate handle. Ground meat comes out of grinder”, and output=”ground meat”
+ The output section is similar to Input, but here we show what comes out of the “Process”. No activity shown here i.e. do not use any verbs.
All components of the double spaced paper must have one inch margins (left, right, top and bottom) and be written in 11 or 12 pitch, Arial or Times New Roman font. 4-7 pages in length.
Name your file LastnameFirstnameProposal (eg., MeyerGregProposal) and upload it to the Assignment section of the classroom. Be sure to check the “Submit for Grading” box when uploading and submitting your file
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL - NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.