instructions:Prepare a legal memorandum that evaluates the following issues:1) Does Ave Maria University have standing to bring this case against the United States?2) Did Congress unlawfully delegate law-making power to the President by enacting s. 101 of FSDA?Format of Legal Memorandum:Structure your memoranda as follows:Summarize the relevant facts in one short paragraph.Explain the legal issue(s) raised by this case. If there is more than one issue, consider the first legal issue in Part I and the second legal issue in Part II.For each legal issue, consider how the law (as written in the Constitution and as interpreted by precedent) could be applied to favor the petitioner.For each legal issue, consider how the law could be applied to favor the respondent.For each legal issue, analyze the merits/weaknesses of the petitioner’s argument.For each legal issue, analyze the merits/weaknesses of the respondent’s argument.Draw a reasoned conclusion as to how the law ought to be applied (for or against the petitioner), giving reasons for this conclusion.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.