Preparing a Situational Analysis of the Selected Case Study Company
Selected Company: Teachers Insurance and Annuity Association of America
Write a 900 -word paper and address the following items, including Porter’s five Cs analysis (i.e., customers, competitors, company, collaborators, and climate):
- Describe the customers (current and potential).
- Identify the product(s) and distribution systems.
- Prepare an internal (controllable factors) and external (noncontrollable factors) environmental scan.
- Analyze the competitive advantages.
- Prepare a list of 3–5 opportunities for improvement using the SWOT process.
Use 5–8 additional sources. Use APA style (double-spaced, use of headings, correct citations, and sourcing).
Read the following open-source article, which discusses the evaluation of organizational effectiveness:
Read the following articles from the CTU Library to help inform your paper:
- Parnell, J. A., Carraher, S., & Holt, K. (2002). Participative management’s influence on effective strategic diffusion. Journal of Business Strategies, 19(2), 162–186. Retrieved from https://ift.tt/3oYgHz9
- Porter, M. E. (2008). The five competitive forces that shape strategy. Harvard Business Review, 86(1), 78–93. Retrieved from https://ift.tt/3oUdBMt
Martz, W. A. (2008, August). Evaluating organization effectiveness. Retrieved from https://scholarworks.wmich.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi…
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL - NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.