This assignment and the final assignment (in the next unit) involve the development of a hypothetical ethics workshop in which you identify and analyze a specific ethical situation or topic for a target population. You will build your workshop around the topic and professional code of ethics you selected in Unit 2 and which you have used in the previous assignments in this course. Your workshop must incorporate literature and code of ethics information from your Unit 4 assignment. It must incorporate case presentations that apply to your selected topic from the Unit 6 assignment. In the workshop, participants must gain skills for applying ethical expectations, models, and regulatory standards and for evaluating the intersection of the personal lens and ethical obligations. The workshop presenter will facilitate discussions related to the chosen topic area.
For this assignment, create a PowerPoint presentation that describes the content and activities that are part of your hypothetical ethics workshop. In addition to submitting your PowerPoint presentation in this assignment, you will post it in a discussion for this unit so your fellow learners can provide feedback.
For the assignment in the next unit, you will revise your PowerPoint presentation in response to the feedback you receive from other learners and your instructor. In that assignment, you also will record an introduction to the workshop based on the content of the PowerPoint presentation.
Your PowerPoint presentation for this assignment must include at least one slide for each of the following elements:
- The title of the workshop.
- Target audience.
- Goals of the workshop.
- An outline of the content and activities for the workshop, including time frames.
- A list of sources and references for further study.
- An outline of facilitated small group discussions in which participants use case studies to:
- Apply ethical expectations and models to decision making.
- Evaluate the difference between the personal lens and the ethical obligations of the profession.
- An examination of how the information presented will meet the goals of the workshop.
Use the PowerPoint Notes feature to include additional talking points you would use as a presenter speaking to the PowerPoint slides.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL - NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.