In this assignment, you will develop a paper in which you select an industry that interests you, describe that industry, and explain how government might impact the industry.
A paper template is provided below for this assignment.
Use the Week 5 Microeconomic Paper Template [DOCX] to help you get started (optional).InstructionsReview your chapter readings and use the resources provided to develop a 23 page paper on Economic Principles Microeconomics in which you:
Choose an industry that interests you. (Remember, an industry is not a company. An industry is a group of companies doing the same thing. Ford is a company. Automobile manufacturing is an industry.)Do research on your industry. In a few short paragraphs, describe your selected industry:Be sure to write in your own words.Identify some of the major companies in this industry.Identify the goods, and/or services this industry produces.Add anything else about the industry that you think is interesting.Keep track of your sources by copying their Internet addresses (URLs). You can paste these URLs at the end of your paper as your references.Describe a microeconomic variable for your industry. Microeconomic variables include prices, sales, production, advertising, investment, and so on.Include a graph, chart, or table showing this microeconomic variable over time.You do not need to create this graph, chart, or table. Find one that has already been created and paste it into your paper. For example, if your industry is U.S. automobile manufacturing, Google, “U.S. automobile manufacturing over time.” Select the “images” option. Choose one of the graphs, charts, or tables. Then copy and paste it into your paper.Include a reference to the source of the graph, chart, or table. Microeconomic relationships and market outcomes are covered in Weeks 24.Describe one way the government might impact this industry. Examples might include price controls, regulations, taxes, or any other way you can think of.Government intervention through price controls, regulations, taxes, and antitrust enforcement were covered in Weeks 2 and 4.This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards. For assistance and information, please refer to the Strayer Writing Standards link in the left-hand menu of your course. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL - NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.