Prior to beginning work on this assignment, read Chapter 10: Develop Communication Skills and Chapter 11: Handle Conflict, Negotiation, and Decision Making in your course textbook.The purpose of the Motivation and Work final paper is to maximize the learning achieved in the course by describing your understanding and application of knowledge in the field of organizational behavior.In the week two Discussion Forum, you were to have selected from one of the following theories:Maslow’s Hierarchy of NeedsAlderfer’s ERG TheoryMcClelland’s Manifest Needs TheoryLawrence & Nohria’s Emotional Drives or Needs TheoryVroom’s Expectancy TheoryLocke & Latham’s Goal-Setting TheoryBuilding on your research and content from your initial post in the Motivation and Theory discussion forum from Week 2, describe how your chosen motivational theory impacts your work world (or one you have been part of in a previous work environment).Describe the impact of your chosen motivational theory on the following components of your work situation:Working in teamsLeadership stylesManaging power and influenceCommunicationManaging conflictAdditionally, in your paper,Apply the research to your personal working environment or an environment you have previously experienced.Describe how will you use the knowledge you have gained in this course to change the way you interact and do business in the future.In areas other than personal application, use your academic voice. First person should be limited and used only for brief reflection and application.The Motivation and Work final paperMust be 10 to 11 double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA Style (Links to an external site.) as outlined in the Writing Center’s APA Formatting for Microsoft Word (Links to an external site.).Must include a separate title page with the following:Title of paper in bold fontSpace should be between title and the rest of the information on the title page.Student’s nameName of institutionCourse name and numberInstructor’s nameDue dateMust utilize academic voice. See the Academic Voice (Links to an external site.) resource for additional guidance.Must include an introduction and conclusion paragraph. Your introduction paragraph needs to end with a clear thesis statement that indicates the purpose of your paper.For assistance on writing Introductions & Conclusions (Links to an external site.) as well as Writing a Thesis Statement (Links to an external site.), refer to the Writing Center resources.Must use at least six scholarly sources in addition to the course text.The Scholarly, Peer-Reviewed, and Other Credible Sources (Links to an external site.) table offers additional guidance on appropriate source types. If you have questions about whether a specific source is appropriate for this assignment, please contact your instructor. Your instructor has the final say about the appropriateness of a specific source for a particular assignment.To assist you in completing the research required for this assignment, view this University of Arizona Global Campus Library Quick ‘n’ Dirty (Links to an external site.) tutorial, which introduces the University of Arizona Global Campus Library and the research process, and provides some library search tips.Must document any information used from sources in APA Style as outlined in the Writing Center’s APA: Citing Within Your Paper (Links to an external site.)Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA Style as outlined in the Writing Center
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.