Directions 2 PARTS****PART 1Assume the role of a case manager and develop a description of a client in need of services, who is entering your agency for the first time.Provide basic demographic information (including gender, ethnicity, and age), the current need for services, brief family history, treatment history, and any other assessment information pertinent to the client’s well-being.Based on your client’s initial information gathered in the description above, develop an interview outline listing the questions you will ask throughout the interview to(1) identify the problem,(2) establish problem severity, and(3) assess for strengths.Each area should include a minimum of 10 questions—both open and closed inquiries.PART 2 *****************Following the interview outline, develop a 200-400 word reflection on possible personal biases and interview pitfalls you may experience and how you would overcome them in order to best help the client.YOUR Reflection (200–400 words)What personal biases might you experience in working with this client and how would you overcome them?What possible interview pitfalls may occur during your initial interview with the client and how can you avoid them?In Your Assignment You Mustcreate a detailed client descriptionan interview outline utilizing both open and closed questions under the following headings– identifying the problem– establishing problem severity– assessing strengths( questions should be original and developed based on your clients’ need.s)THEN reflect on possible personal biases and interview pitfalls you may experience and how you would overcome themsupport your ideas with evidence and examples from the textuse APA style for all references and in-text citationspart 1 is the detailed client description and interview outline template ….part 2 is the reflection essayInterview Outline TemplateProblem Identification (minimum 10 questions)Problem Severity (minimum 10 questions)Strengths Assessment (minimum 10 questions)
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.