· Recall the program that you proposed in Week 4. If needed, review your previous work related to the program, client needs, and the logic model. Process evaluation considers the inputs, including resources and activities, recorded in the logic model and how they have been applied.
· Suppose your program proposal was approved, and the program was implemented at your agency, practice, or community setting. You must now develop a plan to evaluate the process of implementation. In other words, you must determine if the program is working as it was originally intended.
Submit a 4-page plan for a process evaluation based on the new program that you proposed earlier in the course.
· Provide a summary of the program and the needs of the target population.
· Explain why a process evaluation would be important for the program.
· State the type of process evaluation and stage of implementation (when in the program it will occur) and why.
· Determine who will conduct the process evaluation (internal or external evaluator).
· Include a broad question to be answered by the process evaluation (overarching question).
· Identify specific questions to be answered by the process evaluation (subquestions).
· Describe a plan for gathering and analyzing the information.
· Describe a plan for ongoing evaluations (how often, etc.).
· Dudley, J. R. (2020). Social work evaluation: Enhancing what we do (3rd ed.). Oxford University Press.
· Chapter 8, “Improving How Programs and Practice Work”
· Read “Implement the Intervention as Proposed” (pp. 175–179).
· Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. (n.d.). . https://www.cdc.gov/std/program/pupestd/types%20of%20evaluation.pdf
· TSNE. (2018, June 14). . https://www.tsne.org/blog/process-evaluation-vs-outcome-evaluation
Process Evaluation Studies
· Lachman, J. M., Kelly, J., Cluver, L., Ward, C. L., Hutchings, J., & Gardner, F. (2018). . Research on Social Work Practice, 28(2), 188–202. https://doi.org/10.1177/1049731516645665
· Vil, C. S., & Angel, A. (2018). . Social Work, 63(4), 327–336. https://doi.org/10.1093/sw/swy033
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.