Reflect on your DISC Assessment; ; then
2. Take the following Meyers-Briggs (M-B) personality test
3. Analyze your M-B personality type by referring to the website below.
4. Then select your own 10 most important values from the list and rate them 1-10 (most to least). Reflect and narrow down your top 3 values. You may add a priority value if it is not already listed.
5. After reflecting on your personal assessment data, the professional issues course readings, assignments, and clinical experiences take the professional transitions survey. The survey consists of short answers, multiple choice or multiple answers, and brief narrative reflection.
Instructions: After taking these test, can you answer these questions below
NURS 4416 Professional Transition Survey and Reflection: Students will access the survey link to conduct the entire assignment. To receive a grade, please Do NOT forget to enter your name on the survey.
Personal Assessment Questions: 10 Points
What is your M-B 4 letter personality type?
What is your primary DISC score?
What are your top three values?
What is your leadership style?
What is your overall EI score?
Personal Assessment Reflection: 10 Points
Provide a narrative reflection (150 – 300 words) after analysis of your personal assessment data? How will you use the assessment information in transitioning from student nurse to professional practice?
Leadership Characteristic Reflections: 20 Points
Identify a leadership characteristic found in each of the following books. In a “very brief” paragraph (2-5 sentences) describe how it could be used in a nursing leadership role. You are allowed to use a quote or paraphrase from the book as long as you give the author credit.
Who Moved My Cheese? (Spencer, 2002)
7 Habits of Highly Effective People (Covey, 2004)
Crucial Conversations (Patterson, et al., 2002)
Four Conversations (Brace, 2009)
Emotional Intelligence (Bradberry & Greaves, 2009)
Readiness to take NCLEX Questions: 20 Points
Did you participate in the Summer Retention Program? Yes or no
Why or why not?
If yes, do you think it was helpful in reviewing and retaining NCLEX-RN information?
What is your ATI Comprehensive Exam Predictor Score?
On a scale of 1-5, how confident are you that you will pass NCLEX on first attempt? (1 not ready at all – 5 very ready)
After graduation, how will you continue to prepare for NCLEX? Multiple Answer
a) Virtual ATI (VATI)
b) ATI Board Vitals
c) Non-ATI Review Course
d) Other – Requires explanation
Professional Transition Goals Questions: 20 Points
Do you plan to join a professional nursing organization? Yes or no. If yes, which one(s)?
Do you plan to become certified in a nursing specialty within years of graduation? If yes, which one(s)?
Do you plan to participate in volunteer community service? If yes, describe?
Do you plan to continue your nursing education in a graduate school? If yes, describe?
Do you have an interest in a nursing leadership role?
Do you currently have employment as a nurse upon graduation? If yes, what city, organization, and specialty? If no, go to the next question.
If you are not employed as a nurse upon graduation, do you expect to gain a nursing job in the Houston Community within four months of graduation? If yes, what city, organization, and specialty?
Professional Transition Goal Statements: 20 Points
List 3 SMART professional goals (1 year, 3 years, 5 years)
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.