Collecting Customer Data
This course has major project assignments due in Week 3 and Week 5. It will take more than a week’s effort to adequately complete them. Plan time to start the research and work on those assignments earlier than the week in which they are due.
Using the same organization selected in Week 1 for the course project. Presume that the organization you selected has recently implemented a customer relationship management (CRM) system.
Research the key elements of a CRM system and defend at least three best practices that your organization can use to improve its customer retention. Make sure you support your choices with well-reasoned arguments and external sources.
Justify at least five critical pieces of customer information needed from your key market segment. Why do you need to collect this specific data?
Justify five survey questions that might be used to evaluate the segments experience with your organization. Why do you need to know this information?
Justify a plan for how customer data (previous two bullet points) will be collected. The plan should detail the methods to be used (e.g. written survey, focus groups, interviews, etc.) and where those methods will be integrated into the organizations processes (e.g., a hotel sending an e-mail survey following a customers stay at a specific location).
Submit your plan in a 3- to 4-page Microsoft Word document, using APA style.
Name your plan document SU_MBA6011_W2_LastName_FirstInitial.doc.
Submit your document to the Submissions Area by the due date assigned
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.