Project 1: Integrating Word and Excel – 20%/40 Marks
You work for a small manufacturing company called Textiles Group that produces batting (cotton filling material) for products such as mattresses, blankets, quilts, etc.
The company has six different production lines and has three different work shifts. They run the factory 24 hours per day, 7 days a week.
Due to some production problems, you are asked to provide different analyses of the weekly data downloaded from the company’s custom ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) software. You download last week’s production data that provides the production details from Sunday to Saturday.
(How to Begin:)
Download, review, and save the Production Excel file (production.xlsx) to begin . You will use this file for your project.
Summarize/analyze the data in two different ways using PivotTables and Pivot Charts.
· Be sure your PivotTable numbers are formatted properly (eg. Currency style, etc.)
· Be sure your charts are formatted attractively and include key elements.
· Your analyses should be located in separate sheets within your Excel workbook.
(1 | P a g e)
When you have finished your data analysis, compose a memorandum to all Plant Managers that summarizes the details of your different findings/analyses. Include the PivotTables as embedded objects in your memo to provide visuals of each of your analyses.
Note: If memo goes onto two pages or more, please include an appropriate continuation page header.
Be sure to include all the criteria provided in the marking sheet/checklist below and upload your files where indicated in the project submission area.
Criteria to be Included:
Composed a detailed memo that outlines the purpose of the Excel analyses:
· professional composition/writing skills applied
· appropriate subject line
· relevant summary of each Excel analysis
Formatted a memo using proper formatting rules.
· proper spacing
· proper guide words
· continuation page header included if required
Analysis 1: PivotTable used and PivotChart created that appropriately analyzes the data
Analysis 2: PivotTable used and PivotChart created that appropriately analyzes the data
All PivotTables and Pivot Charts are formatted properly to include key elements such as correct number formatting, axis labels, legends, title, data labels, etc.
Insert each PivotTable as an embedded object into the appropriate sections in your memo.
· inserted as embedded objects
· sized consistently in memo
-2 additional marks for spelling/grammar errors up to a maximum of -10 marks
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.