Retrieving & Evaluating Electronic Information: 04:547:220:01
September 26, 2022
I tapped into my small network of Information Technology Professionals, I decided to choose my mentor Basil Bonney, as my client. He is 2021 Rutgers Alumnus, with over a half a decade of experience in the Tech field. He has experience working as Service Desk Analyst, IT support Specialist, Network Engineer, and IT Consultant (Technology Architect. Now he is currently for Capital One Bank as a Software Engineer as well as a Technical Writer for Bank of America. Along with IT certifications in AWS Solutions Architect Associate, AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner, ITIL Foundations V4, and CompTIA IT Fundamentals. During his time in the field and experience in numerous roles in IT, he has a great understanding in the field of tech. Currently at Capital One he is work on vulnerability management combatting infrastructure vulnerabilities, container vulnerabilities, OS vulnerabilities and Static vulnerabilities. His duties are to read through code and find said vulnerabilities and alert the application security team to make changes to it.
While speaking with Basil, one of the issues we discussed was infrastructure vulnerabilities. In fact, he recommended I research cyber-attacks. Cyber-attacks are malicious attempts to disable computers, steal data, and infiltrate networks. The vulnerabilities within infrastructure can result in hackers getting hold of sensitive information, corrupting data, and various defects effecting the system’s functionality. As I look into cyber attacks more, I found a lot of information on the topic, making this a great excellent area to research.
I plan on communicating further with Basil via video calls and text messages every weekend. Our first interview will be conducted this Saturday, October 1st. An email with my IC Project Introductory Letter has been sent to with all the requirements needed and deadline for this project.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.