To prepare for this assignment,Review the instructions for the Final Paper, which are located in Week 5 of the course. See also relevant Instructor Guidance and Announcements.Select a topic from the approved listDownload approved list that includes various commonly held beliefs.Visit the University of Arizona Global Campus Library to locate a minimum of three relevant, Scholarly, Peer-Reviewed, and Other Credible SourcesLinks to an external site. that will inform your understanding of the issue from a psychological perspective. Before beginning your writing, verify the scholarly nature of the articles you have chosen. Review the University of Arizona Global Campus Library Quick ‘n’ DirtyLinks to an external site. tutorial for more on how to use the library in the research process.To complete this activity, produce the following utilizing the Preparing for the Final Paper templateDownload Preparing for the Final Paper template:Part 1: The Annotated Bibliography: An annotated bibliography is a list of relevant scholarly works along with a descriptive and evaluative summary of each. Your annotated bibliography will relate information relevant to your analysis of the selected option provided for the Final Paper. Review the Making an Annotated BibliographyLinks to an external site. tutorial and Sample Annotated BibliographyLinks to an external site. for an example of how to complete your assignment.Develop an Annotated BibliographyLinks to an external site., which evaluates each of the three selected sources, appraising the information relevant to the chosen topic (one paragraph per source).Do not use direct quotes; instead, paraphrase or summarize, using your own Academic VoiceLinks to an external site. and properly applying in-text citations. Review Quoting, Paraphrasing, & SummarizingLinks to an external site., APA: Citing Within Your PaperLinks to an external site., and In-Text Citation HelperLinks to an external site. for more.Part 2: The Introduction ParagraphPrepare an introductory paragraph that articulates the information you have learned from your review of the literature in the annotated bibliography.Your introduction should create context for the topic, provide a concise preview, and conclude with a clear thesis statement identifying your conclusion regarding the veracity of the commonly held belief. Apply academic voice through application of ethical writing strategies. Review Introductions & ConclusionsLinks to an external site. and Writing a Thesis StatementLinks to an external site. for more.Part 3: The (Brief) OutlineProvide a brief overview of the content you plan to cover, OutliningLinks to an external site. the major points of the paper.Part 4: QuestionsList any questions about the Final Paper you may have for your instructor. (If you do not have questions that is okay.)Indicate planned future steps necessary to complete the assignment.The Preparing for the Final Paper: Seeking the Truth assignmentMust be completed using the Preparing for the Final Paper templateDownload Preparing for the Final Paper template.Must be three double-spaced pages in length at minimum, excluding the title and reference pages.Must be formatted according to APA Style as outlined in the University of Arizona Global Campus Writing Center’s APA Style Links to an external site.resource.Must include a separate title page, as identified in your required template, with the following:Title of PaperStudent’s nameUniversity nameCourse name and numberInstructor’s nameDate dueFor further assistance with the formatting and the title page, refer to APA Formatting for Word 2013.Links to an external site.Must utilize academic voice. See the Academic VoiceLinks to an external site. resource for additional guidance.Must include the introduction paragraph draft that you intend to apply to the Week 5 Final Paper. Your introduction paragraph needs to end with a clear thesis statement that indicates the purpose of your paper.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.