Task: Summative Assessment 2 (1000 word Reflective Account)Provide a critical self-reflection of the process of completing consultancy report/ assignment 1For completing this Task successfully, you must summarize all the academic knowledge you receive from the module’s content and professional benefits you received while critically analysed the case study/company including consulting implications and strategic business issues, during the development of summative assignment 1 during the 4th Week of this module.The indicators of a good reflection are:• It is personal to you• It is clear how the learning relates to your role or prepares for a future role • It outlines the content and method of the learning activity• It describes how your knowledge, skills and attributes have developedas a result of the learning activity.• It identifies any further gaps or learning you did not cover and how you might fill these. • It describes how your current practice might change as a result• It indicates how you will use knowledge acquired for your career benefitA strong Assignment Critical Reflection Requires addressing to the following issues:• High personal effectiveness:• Critical self-awareness• Self-reflection and self-management;• Sensitivity to diversity in people and different situations and• The ability to continue to learn through reflection on practice and experience.As this is a self- reflective practice within your writing you can use of the first person such as ‘I’ or ‘we’.Your work should include and cover the following sections/aspects and content (as shown and stated in the table below). The specific percentage marks allocated to each section/aspect of your work is stated below. Please also note that the Level 7 marking criteria (located towards the end of this assessment brief) will also be used to reflect this overall grade.Note the suggested structure for your assignment:
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.